Elaam & HoYan first met at a church in Edinburgh during their teenage years. It wasn’t long until Elaam fell for HoYan… If you ask Elaam, she can assure you that her crush on HoYan was no big secret! Five years later, in summer 2010, they finally got together! All the magic happened on a beach near Burntisland, where HoYan asked Elaam out & where he proposed! A truly special place for the both of them. And well… the rest is history!
So have said that we have back to the Pattycur Bay to recreate the proposal! I loved that you can really see that Elaam was really enjoyed the shoot and so all of us! Ho Yan he was quite shy in front of the camera at the bigging but every time he looked his beautiful girl it was like he gets some super power! I love that sparkle in between two people! Nothing but great things are in store for them!
I would like to share with you few words which Elaam and Ho Yan wrote about each other:
What Elaam loves about HoYan:
– I love how I can be silly & childish around HoYan
– He is a very easy-going person & always available to help others
– For me, he is super funny & he is my handsome man! 🙂
What HoYan loves about Elaam:
– She was the first girl I ever asked out (on that beach)
– We are very much opposites in thought process and personality
– She likes helping those in need
– She makes me feel that I can be myself around her
– Her smile and her laugh
– She is always beautiful to me, even when she doesn’t think so
Do I have to add something else? I don’t think so! All I can say that you must watch an animation at the bottom of the post to see whole session from that day! And definitely watch out for their wedding photos next year which I’m sure will be a FABULOUS day!!
p.s. Elaam , Ho Yan thank you so much for amazing day! I truly can’t wait for 2015! Bring it on!
If you want to see more photos from Elaam and Ho Yan engagement photo session hit play below! Enjoy!